The following policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it.
Which kind of information do we collect?
When you visit the Worlds Factory website, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website. If you open an account, we collect the following types of information from you:
- Contact Information
- And similar information
Before permitting you to use our Service, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, or other information. Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here.
How do we store and protect this information?
Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your personal information on our computers, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities.
How are we using this information?
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request
- troubleshoot problems
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms of Service
- customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website.
We will share your personal information only with:
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
- we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
- we need to do so to comply with law
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our Terms of Service.
- Other third parties with your consent or discretion to do so.
Worlds Factory will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
Cookies on Worlds Factory
Most internet browsers have a feature known as cookies. These cookies store small information on your computer about your visit to your site. You do not need cookies turned on to visit our site; however, some participation in our site may require cookies. Cookies alone do not tell us about you. You can go into your settings on your internet browser and adjust your cookies.
- Keeping track of return visitors to Worlds Factory or our advertisers’ sites
- Getting statistical information on Worlds Factory and advertisers’ sites
- Deciding on what features our users like best
- Saving your password each time you visit our site
- Displaying the most appropriate advertisement described for you.
Worlds Factory has the right to buy or sell a company or merge with another company at any time. If we sell Worlds Factory, we have the choice to transfer some or all of your information to the particular buyer.
Questions or Comments?