First Screenshots And Info For Breath of Fire 6
Inside Games released the first screenshots for Capcom‘s Breath of Fire 6. This newest Guardians of the Breath of Fire – White Dragon, is one for the die-hard Anime fans, in production for smartphone, tablet, and PC.
Here’s what we know about the game:
- Like most sequential series, it contains a deep storyline and richly developed world view.
- It’s user friendly with a simple battle system rid of any complicated commands. However, it’s still a well developed system, using quick succession skills with AI party members to create combos in battle.
- The terrain you do battle in apparently also factors in your strategy somehow.
- The main character is customizable and uses the “Power of the Dragon.”
- Players can be either humans, fairies, felines or “grassrunners” (humans with animal features).
- Differing from previous entries, in Breath of Fire 6 the abilities and memorized skills will contain special traits, which it is presumed will be stat boosts or similar traits.
The game’s online component centers on rebuilding Dragnir Village, which players can rebuild as they wish, but can also access a cooperative element of travelling to other player’s villages where you can help by intercepting enemy attacks.